There is magic in the air, or is it snow? There is something special about camping in cold weather. It is a challenging outdoor adventure and one from which great stories are born.
In early December, brave Troop 32 scouts weathered the elements and connected with the outdoors for some fellowship and exploration at Blackwell Forest Preserve.
- Camping contributes to good health.
- Camping helps campers develop self-reliance and resourcefulness.
- Camping enhances spiritual growth.
- Camping contributes to social development.
- Camping is an experience in citizenship training.
- Camping at the Cub Scout level introduces boys to the knowledge and skills that they will learn and apply more thoroughly as a Boy Scout.